Our Pets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An all pet friendly forum for everyone to share helpful tips and personal stories about their beloved pets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiya - you already know me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StolenkissGerbils

Hiya - you already know me! Empty
PostSubject: Hiya - you already know me!   Hiya - you already know me! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Well - Miss Boss Admin Person knows me anyway Wink

I'm Éadaoin, human slave of the Stolenkiss Gerbils in Ireland. I also have one dog, Heidi the JRT x Lancashire Heeler, and a keen interest in Boxer dogs for the future. I plan to breed and possibly show them someday, hopefully after I relocate to Canada sometime down the line. For the time being though I'm sticking to the menagerie I have!

Currently there are 35 gerbils, though quite a few are pups and some will be rehomed soon. I have blacks, agoutis, pink-eyed whites, a dark-tailed white, argente goldens, an argente cream, doves, a lilac, spots, a pied and 6 dark patched mottles.

Looking forward to meeting all sorts of new friends on here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stolenkissgerbils.110mb.com
Gerbaphobe

Gerbaphobe

PostSubject: Re: Hiya - you already know me!   Hiya - you already know me! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxine
Admin
Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Hiya - you already know me!   Hiya - you already know me! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:58 am

Welcome!
Hope to see you around alot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya - you already know me!   Hiya - you already know me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya - you already know me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Pets Forum :: Member Area :: New Members-
Jump to: